Below is a list of components that are included in the various options we have with our kits.
Included in all SharpCNC purchases is a welcome CD with build/wiring instructions and some handy software options. This will be sent to you via email.
The kit includes all mounting hardware, plates and extrusions required to assemble the frame.
NOTE: We carefully adjust your stepper drivers to suit your motors prior to shipping please be aware of making any changes to these settings not to overdrive the motors.
The specifications of the stepper motors are as follows:
|Number of Phases
||100MΩ min (500V DC)
|Resistance per phase
|Inductance per phase
Our supplied electronics
Included with our controller:
- 4 x 4 core shielded Stepper cables with direct plug in to the steppers
- 3 x 2 core shielded limit switch cables designed for a single limit switch per axis.
- 3 x limit switches with mounting brackets.
- 2 x Nylon cable drag chains (3 with a 1500x1500mm kit)
- 4 x TB6600 stepper drivers
- 1 x Arduino nano and screw shield preloaded with GRBL 0.9j
- Dupont connectors for easy screw-in connection
- DC-DC regulator preset to 12V for powering the Arduino (you may need to check your voltage output to ensure it is near 12V DC, the potentiometer may change during transit)
- 5V single channel relay module (for switching a plasma torch trigger if required)
- 24V 16A Meanwell Power supply with prewired DC leads. The DC-DC converter is presoldered in line with a set of leads to power the controller.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not supply any of the 240v wiring for the PSU. Electrical safety regulations in Australia require that all 240v work be carried out by a licensed electrician, as such we discourage DIY wiring of the 240v wires. Any DIY work done on the 240V side will void any warranties on the entire kit.
Our 1.5kw Spindle + VFD option accepts ER11 collets only. The spindle is Air cooled for easy installation and maintenance.
The 1.5kw spindle is actually a 3 phase spindle for extremely quiet and vibration free operation, Typically we ship either a 1.5kw or 2.2kw VFD (Depending on availability) to drive these spindles. The VFDs will accept either a single phase 240v or 3 phase input depending on what you have available.
The diameter of this spindle is 65mm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not supply any of the high voltage AC wiring for the VFD or spindle. Electrical safety regulations in Australia require that all 240v / 3 phase work be carried out by a licensed electrician, as such we discourage DIY wiring of any high voltage wires. Any DIY work done on the high voltage side will void any warranties on the entire kit.