4 Axis Stepper driver board (TB6600-T4)
Presenting a very well packaged, easy to install and setup 4 axis stepper driver package. These are the same drivers we use on our Nighthawk CNC controllers. Excellent performance in a small package.
We do recommend using a cooling fan on the heatsink of these drivers to keep them cool.
Input voltage: 12 - 36V DC
Settable current: 0 - 4.5A (continuous)
PWM frequency: 200khz (Max)
- Plug and play Mach3 connection interface that suits most Mach3 controller boards.
- 12V 2A independent power source available to power your controller or fans.
- 4 independent 4.5A rated driver channels on one board.
- Featuring genuine TB6600 Toshiba stepper driver IC's, the stepper motion is super quiet and smooth.
- Each driver has thermal protection and optoisolated I/O's.
Each axis has an adjustable current up to 4.5A per stepper.
These boards use GENUINE Toshiba TB6600 stepper driver chips.